About ACSW 2006
ACSW is an international multi-conference event for Computer Science professionals, researchers, and students, and occurs under the auspices of the Computing Research and Education Association (formerly the Computer Science Association).
ACSW 2006 includes the 29th Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC), the premiere generalist forum for Australasian computer science academics. In addition, ACSW 2006 will include the following specialist conferences and workshops:
- The Australasian Computing Education Conference (ACE)
- The Australasian Database Conference (ADC)
- Computing: The Australasian Theory Symposium (CATS)
- The Australasian User Interface Conference (AUIC)
- The Asia-Pacific Conference of Conceptual Modelling (APCCM)
- The Australasian Information Security Workshop - Network Security (AISW-NetSec)
- Australasian Symposium on Grid Computing and e-Research (AusGrid)
Please note that the Australian Workshop on Data Mining for Defence Applications (AWDMDA) has been cancelled (19 September, 2005).
Authors should submit abstracts and/or full papers to the respective conference and workshop program committees.